Welcome to my little place on the web

Just a few musings by me which maybe you will enjoy

Friday 20 May 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my little home on the web :)

I work full time, mum to 2 grown boys, love to quilt, cross stitch, embroider, knit, scrapbook and most other crafty things.

My other favourite thing to do is cruise.  So far Mel (the hubby) and I have been on 3 with many more in the pipeline.  It's the only way to have a holiday, everybody waits on me for a change, and I can spend the days quilting and listening to my i-pod or reading to my hearts content.

I've been quilting for the past 15 years, starting when my eldest son Ross went to school.  With working full time I have slowed right down on that side of things, but I miss the fellowship from being with other quilters, so I hope that through this blog I will get to meet some new wonderful people with some great things to share.

Well thats enough from me for my first post.

Hope to meet some of you soon

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I enjoy reading your thoughts on my projects and I wish you a wonderful day