Welcome to my little place on the web

Just a few musings by me which maybe you will enjoy

Friday 29 July 2011

My work this week.......and then some

Been a bit slow this week, cant seem to get warm, days have been great, but early mornings and nights are soooo cold, I don't remember my hands and feet being as cold as they have been for many years, maybe its cause I'm getting older lol.  I managed to finish the last block I have so far of my Wrapped in Chocolate stitchery quilt,  I really like the sayings, and of course I just hate chocolate lol.....NOT

I also have 4 of my 12 days of Christmas banner made, and I need to find 10 metres of red ric rac from somewhere, I'm sure I will find some.  Makes me sad that many years ago when my Grandmother died, all her sewing stuff was sent to the tip.  She had ric rac and zippers and braid and buttons and cotton on the old wooden spools and scissors and ohhhh 4 complete treadle sewing machines.  As my Dad said years later, how were they to know that I'd want all that stuff.......



 I am hoping to do a little sewing this weekend, we have nothing planned, so I hope that once the washing gets done the sewing machine will call my name.  No. 1 son is home from uni for the weekend to go to some costuming thing of his.  

Well thats enough from me.

Happy stitching

Pam xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I enjoy reading your thoughts on my projects and I wish you a wonderful day