Welcome to my little place on the web

Just a few musings by me which maybe you will enjoy

Monday 18 July 2011

Tis the Season

Had a busy week with end of year stuff to do, but that didn't stop the sewing.  Traced my blocks and ended up finishing the quilt, now all I have to do is quilt it and bind it and its ready for Christmas.


I also had lovely mail from Stacey with the lovely bag pattern than I won, have read the instructions and will have to have my thinking cap on when I start to make that, will put that one away till I have a 3 day weekend so I can finish it easily.


Also lovely mail from my favourite shop Sarah with a few things I have purchased




I have traced out the mug bag to sew at night while watching TV and next weekend's job is the phone holder, I'm always getting into trouble for carrying around my phone in my bra, but when you have to dash out of the office quickly the easiest thing is to put the phone and the licence in the bra, I always look a little square lol....but then again I know where the phone is if it rings.  And before you say its dangerous.......yes that's why I'm making the phone holder to carry around my neck :)


On the weekend Hubby, No. 1 son and Girlfriend accompanied me to Harry Potter Deathly Hallows 2......very good, but then again I knew it would be........big lover of Harry Potter, read all the books have all the videos nearly went dressed up as my favourite witch for the movie, but then they wouldn't have come with me.  No.1 Son's birthday is coming up soon and we are travelling on the Hogwarts Express from the Zig Zag Railway, Hubby and No. 1 are going on it cause its a steam train and no other reason......me I'm just going on a train ride with a lot of magic folk and muggles lol


Well enough from me.


Happy stitching




Pam xx

1 comment:

  1. I just love your christmas quilt, it is so cute. What a wonderful thing to have hanging in the house for the festive season.
    I love HP too, am a big fan and am so jealous that my 12 yo went to see it over the holidays with a friend and i am yet to see it. Now that school haas gone back i might have to treat myself!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I enjoy reading your thoughts on my projects and I wish you a wonderful day