Welcome to my little place on the web

Just a few musings by me which maybe you will enjoy

Tuesday 4 October 2011

I have been sewing

Had a busy few weeks what with work and #2 son's posting orders, birthdays and long weekends.  I spent some time this weekend cleaning out my sewing room, which hasn't been done since I recovered it back after the step daughter moved back to her mum last year.


I finished this little bag by Red Brolly, I decided to make it in greens instead of red, and considering I don't like green as a rule, this is way out of my comfort zone :)



I have also half finished a stitchery Christmas Treasures Wreath by Rosalie Quinlan and half the front of my Leanne's House Project Liner, and I have finished the outer cover of a sewing machine cover.


So I have been busy, just not much to show for it.


That's enough from me


Happy stitching


Pam

2 comments:

  1. Oh Pam I like the Ribbons and the White Background very fresh. Sorry not ready to think Christmas Ekk. Am off to Houston First. yeah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Pam...and I love your new look...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I enjoy reading your thoughts on my projects and I wish you a wonderful day