Welcome to my little place on the web

Just a few musings by me which maybe you will enjoy

Saturday 11 February 2012

What a week !

What a week we are having with this weather, at work we are dealing with roof leaks, septic leaks, flash flooding, trees coming down and I'm watching as many of our driveways wash down the streets, don't remember it being like this for a very long time.  And to top it all off I spent 4 hours in the hospital on thursday cause I got bitten by a spider.......not sure what sort but it was black and had legs! lol



I have had a busy week on the sewing front, with 3 finishes this week.....2 by Gail Pan, and one of my Rosalie Quinlan's ornaments, have the other 2 to put ribbon on.

Also this is on my hoop

Will be a swap i'm in.  That's all I'm going to say about that :)


Well thats enough from me

Happy stitching


Pamxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I enjoy reading your thoughts on my projects and I wish you a wonderful day