Welcome to my little place on the web

Just a few musings by me which maybe you will enjoy

Sunday 29 April 2012

SKOW

I have been busy this weekend, not feeling the best so spent alot of time in my sewing room, its nice and warm up there, sun coming in the window

First finish is my SKOW bag, it was lovely to make, loved working with more linen, and love embroidery was easy to put together, good instructions



I also made myself a shoe bag and shoe stuffers, loved making this was easy and very charming.  I have had fun with this book, I have nearly finished the needle case as well but ran out of embroidery thread and need to get some more.  I also have enough linen left to make the little purse as well.  So I have got value out of this book lol.





I think I got a bit of a chill while at the Anzac March on Wednesday up at Blackheath, it was soooo cold, felt sorry for #2 son and his parade party, they did 3 parades, the fist one at 6.30 a.m. was 2 degrees.  The wind was one of those ones that went straight through you, cant remember being as cold.

Well thats enough from me

Happy stitching

Pam xxx

5 comments:

  1. Pam, the SKOW creations are just beautiful. I love the linen bag. And I hope you DO have some gorgeous shoes to go in the shoe bag. I hope you feel well again soon... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful...........everything in Anni's book is beautiful........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam...gorgeous bag and I agree that Anni's instructions are fabulous to follow...she expalins everything...Hey, I started that shoe bag today...actually 2...And Blackheath...yes I lived there for 10 years and it is a windy place...once I took my baby out in 2 bonnets and 2 pairs of bootees plus blankets etc!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pam, your blog is gorgeous. I am so glad I made it here. I am your newest follower :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I enjoy reading your thoughts on my projects and I wish you a wonderful day