Welcome to my little place on the web

Just a few musings by me which maybe you will enjoy

Sunday 30 December 2012

More Pressies :)

Had the day today with my BFF Rhonda and her husband Denis for lunch lovely BBQ with pudding and brandy cream for desert, and this is what she made for me for Christmas



Rhonda knows I have a obsession liking for snowmen so she made me the cute stocking with the small one, and some floss and a great quilt label.  A real treat

Hubby spent the day sitting on the lounge with his leg up, unfortunately he has a small leg ulcer on it, so best he stayed home today.  Hope he gets well soon :)

Well that's enough from me

Happy Stitching

Pam xx


2 comments:

  1. beautiful gifts from your Bestie...
    Hope DH's leg heals soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely gift from Rhonda. Hope hubs leg gets better quickly, ulcers can be pesky... x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I enjoy reading your thoughts on my projects and I wish you a wonderful day