Welcome to my little place on the web

Just a few musings by me which maybe you will enjoy

Monday 3 December 2012

Wedding (heavy pictures)

Last weekend we were privileged to attend the wedding of my secretary Rebecca and the love of her life Troy and what a joyous celebration it was.  


They have a beautiful 5 year old daughter Keeley, who stole the show as flower girl



I was surprised to find out beforehand that my nephew Matt was their groomsman


Troy has a beautiful 12 year old daughter to and she was the junior Bridesmaid and very pretty




It was a beautiful day and she made a beautiful bride, congratulations Rebecca and Troy



As for sewing - nothing to show, been really busy, hope to have something to show you next week before I head away for 2 weeks.

Well that's enough from me

Happy Stitching

Pam xx

3 comments:

  1. It looks like a beautiful wedding. Congrats to the bride and groom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh beautiful for sure......always love seeing a bride........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty wedding ... love the colour of the bridesmaids' dresses.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I enjoy reading your thoughts on my projects and I wish you a wonderful day