Welcome to my little place on the web

Just a few musings by me which maybe you will enjoy

Sunday 6 January 2013

SWAP PLEDGE

I was browsing Cheryll's blog yesterday and found this Swap Pledge, which I was happy to take

MAKE THE 7 STEP PLEDGE

I Pam Kennison will try my utmost...
·        To always swap on time.
·        To always email a THANK YOU to my partner.
·        To be considerate and thoughtful when choosing a gift.
·        To give my partner the quality of gift that I would like to receive.
·        To communicate when it’s required.
·        To NEVER over commit and let a partner down.
·        To advise the swap mama when I receive my gift.

This I sewomly pledge...

I will be back to put on my FNWF's sewing later today

Well that's enough from me

Happy Stitching

Pam xx 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Pam... every little thing to make a great swap experience! Thanks for pledging! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I enjoy reading your thoughts on my projects and I wish you a wonderful day