Welcome to my little place on the web

Just a few musings by me which maybe you will enjoy

Monday 1 April 2013

2 more finishes and OPAM

Shock horror, two posts in as many days..........these sort of things happen when I get a few days off :)

Two more finishes for the month
 Finished my little wall hanging from The Birdhouse Book - With Needles and Pins, should look good in my sewing room.


This is the 2nd googy bag from Red Brolly anther one of Bronwyn's freebies.

Now for OPAM

1.  Mug Bag
2.  Alphabet Needle Case
3.  Snowman Table Topper
4. Sew & Store 
5.  Bunny Pin Cushion
6.  Googy Bag 1
7.  Michelle Ridgeway's Easter Hanging
8.  With Needles & Pins Hanging
9.  Googy Bag 2
 
Pretty proud of myself this month :)
 
Well that's enough from me
 
Happy Stitching
 
Pam xx

5 comments:

  1. Well done Pam...love your finishes and you have had a great month....x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both, especially the bag - I have bag addiction :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic list of finishes for the month..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ι needed to thаnk you for thіѕ excellеnt reaԁ!
    ! I dеfinitеly loved every bit of it. I have you bοоk marked tο looκ at neω
    thingѕ you ρoѕt…

    My wеbpage ... augen lasern

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pam, just discovered your blog from the GDITC blog - excellent you get to go next year! I missed this year due to moving house and it looks like I will miss next year due to a wedding - bummer! But reading your blog I discovered that you live not far from me....we are in the process of moving to Currans Hill from Raby.
    Love all your stitching!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I enjoy reading your thoughts on my projects and I wish you a wonderful day