Welcome to my little place on the web

Just a few musings by me which maybe you will enjoy

Saturday 25 May 2013

Busy few weeks


I've had a hectic few weeks at work, Rebecca is still on maternity leave, daughter in law to be Leesa has been helping out when her uni schedule has allowed her, I've even had Flyboy  helping out a few days while hes been on leave, thats been fun :-) Especially the comments from the tenants......he's outta uniform....he hasn't got a skirt on.....he needs to shave his legs.....and my all time favourite.....Pam you've got yourself a Toy Boy, both look at the tenant and say......shes my mum!!!! and me....that's my son!!!!! shaking heads lol......but he was a good sport and answered the phone with such enthusiasm. 

Been doing a little sewing, 2 more finishes for the month  




 Leanne Beasley's Precious Things bag, I loved making this one, the colours are vibrant, was a pleasure.  I will be taking this to Friends in Stitching in Melbourne in July with Leanne, Gail Pan and Natalie Lymer.  Looking forward to that.



 This one is for Mothers day and was a freeby  from  Bird Brain Desgns they have alot of nice free patterns go check them out.

I have also been playing with some Fig 'N Berry designs but no pic to show you.  

This month I was lucky enough to win a little prize from Peg for OPAM, a lovely Natalie Ross pattern, one of Peg's little thread catchers, some lovely thread, fat quarter, tap measure and quick unpick.  Thanks Peg for the prize and your generosity.

Well we are off to the Zoo tomorrow, Mr. Little Place want to go and see what's new there, haven't been to the Zoo since the step daughter was 7 she is turning 20 this year.....off on the train and then the ferry, should be fun if the back and legs and feet hold out......

That's enough from me

Happy stitching

Pam xx


3 comments:

  1. lovely finish Pam and have fun at the zoo.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your finishs.....have fun at the zoo....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both projects are wonderful! Go... have some FuN! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I enjoy reading your thoughts on my projects and I wish you a wonderful day