Welcome to my little place on the web

Just a few musings by me which maybe you will enjoy

Tuesday 23 July 2013

CHRISTMAS IN JULY

This envelope arrived for me at the beginning of last week with my Christmas in July swap inside it.


It's been sitting by my coffee table since then, I haven't squished it or fondled it or shaken it.......but I do know it has come from Sharon cause I matched the paper and the little ornament......



So roll on Thursday so I can open them........cant wait  Thanks to Cheryll for hosting this fun swap.....I hope my recipient likes what I've made them.  

Well that's enough from me

Happy stitching

Pam xx

3 comments:

  1. not long to wait now Pam.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you like what I have made for you. See you this weekend. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not long to go! I can't wait to open mine too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I enjoy reading your thoughts on my projects and I wish you a wonderful day