Welcome to my little place on the web

Just a few musings by me which maybe you will enjoy

Monday 1 July 2013

OPAM FOR JUNE

One finish for this week my Ruler Bag to go with my Quilting Essentials Bag, see last post.  I have almost finished my Mat Bag but that will have to go into next month's OPAM.




Anyway as to OPAM I have 5 finishes for the month of June:

1. Sewing Basket
2. Project folder
3. Small cutting mat folder
4. Quilting Essentials Bag
5. My Ruler Bag



So I am very happy again this month.  For July I will have some secret sewing too :)   Will have to wait till I can show you.

Big day at work today, End of year so I'm sure I will be swamped.






These three lovelies are made by Rhonda at our sewing days, I finally got some pictures to share with you.  She does lovely work :)

Well that's enough from me,

Happy stitching

Pam xx

5 comments:

  1. Rhonda's bags are very pretty - love the Natalie Bird bag in turquoise. Also love your scrappy ruler bag - beautiful fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and all of your sewing projects. These bags make me want to run to my little studio (converted bedroom) and sew. I am your newest follower, and I would love to take this opportunity to invite you to follow my blog, too. I'm retired, a wife, mom, and grandma that enjoys life and loves to have busy hands :)
    I'll be back and go through even more of your charming posts. Your new blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful finishes Pam...you are all set to create now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finishes ,love the ruler bag,such a good idea I definately need one of those.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely finishes for the month, well done. The ruler bag is a great idea. hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I enjoy reading your thoughts on my projects and I wish you a wonderful day