Welcome to my little place on the web

Just a few musings by me which maybe you will enjoy

Sunday 22 December 2013

Secret Santa Swap, Tradies Christmas Party and meeting more Friends

After much whining and begging Mr Little Place  finally let me open my Secret Santa Swap (i'm worse than the kids....please let me open one....I promise not to open any more....) but we kept one present to open on Christmas Day.  Our wonderful swap mumma Cheryll organised this, big thanks to her.  In my previous post I showed you the parcels that Sharon sent me



Sharon and I opted for bags instead of stockings, so this is my new bag, a really useful one that I will be keeping in my hand bag


This lovely little pouch, in such wonderful colours, love the fabric and pattern and inside what this:


3 fat quarters, a note book, hand cream, snail tape measure and embroidery and thread, love it Sharon


I have a new mug and mug bag, with lots of flavoured coffee in it....funny I sent one of these to Sharon lol, designed by Bronwyn Hayes


A lovely candle mat by my favourite Gail Pan and a lovely little tea light candle, love the colours in that to Sharon


An ironing board organiser, when I saw these on Sharon's blog I hoped that I might end up with one of them......thanks Sharon you must have read my mind  lol.


Two lovely tea towels, which will be put to good use in the next few days.

Sharon I loved everything you sent me, thank you so much, I will show you all what the other present is when I open them on Christmas Day along with my present from Barb in the six Item Swap.

Last Friday my office hosted their annual Tradesman's Thank you Christmas Party, when I sent out the invitations, I didnt think it would be so hot......sweltering actually, the bbq was cooked in record time and we then spent the afternoon in the office surrounded by air conditioners

We have been hosting this for the past 8 years, a little thank you to the work these guys and girls do for us and to tell them how much we appreciate them


This is under the carport outside the back door, our office is a converted house.

Then yesterday we travelled up to the Central Coast to meet up with some more new friends, the brother, sister and nephew of Annette, who I blogged about a couple of weeks ago.  Hopefully we will have alot more meetings and lovely picnics. 



Well that's enough from me,

Happy stitching

Pam xx

5 comments:

  1. Such lovely gifts from SHaz Pam,she makes the most wonderful things,what a great swap you two had,glad you had a good time with your new friends.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sew many great gifts you received. Always nice to spend time with family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your gifts Pam. For the life of me I cant think what the last one is. Guess it will be a surprise for me also! Have a great Christmas. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pam,
    Looks like some lovely gifts there, very nice.
    Hmm...they really do have to hide pressies off
    you don't they?! Hope you leave some for Christmas
    day. lol
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous gifts made and received...and great photos...I hope you had a fantastic Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I enjoy reading your thoughts on my projects and I wish you a wonderful day