Welcome to my little place on the web

Just a few musings by me which maybe you will enjoy

Sunday 12 January 2014

FNWF RESULTS

I had a great night on Friday, thanks to Chez for hosting.  I did some embroidery and managed to finish a needlebook that we got at Friends in Stitching in July designed by Natalie Lymer


Then on saturday I did the embroidery for the pin cushion to match.  Unfortunately I don't have any pictures to show you.

Today I went to Penrith Patchwork and did a great class with Michelle Marvig.  Michelle and I go way back, about 22 years give of take and she has just inspired me to finish some of my wip's and get back into making quilts.  Today I pieced the centre block of Vintage Dresdens, the fabric I have had for 2 odd years just waiting to get the courage to start. I will post shots through the week.

Well thanks again Chez for hosting Friday Night with Friends

That's enough from me

Happy stitching

Pam xx

8 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I enjoy reading your thoughts on my projects and I wish you a wonderful day