Welcome to my little place on the web

Just a few musings by me which maybe you will enjoy

Monday 30 May 2011

Nearly the end of the month

Well I had a quiet weekend after all, but got some sewing done.  Started a charm square bag from a pattern I found on the net from Buttonbery, cute bag and will be quite roomy when its finished.  Got the back and front made, wont get a chance to sew again till the weekend, but thats all good.  Have to blanket stitch the applique on the front and back of the bag. Decided to put an applique on the back as well as I wouldnt have had enough charm squares to finish the bag, this way I ended up just one short.  Will use the lining fabric and cut one square out of that to make up the shortfall.

Well its raining hard outside, started yesterday at around 2 pm, and is on and off, but sounds very heavy at the moment.  No worry for me, I'm nice and dry at work, just finishing lunch. 

The laptop is still on the fritz, so I will need to tend to that soon, I really miss not having it and having to compete the husband for the use of the desk top.  Oh well.

Have a great week

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I enjoy reading your thoughts on my projects and I wish you a wonderful day