Welcome to my little place on the web

Just a few musings by me which maybe you will enjoy

Friday 27 May 2011

One book down

No sewing the past few nights finished my first book on the Kindle.  The past few years after seeing Anne of Green Gables on the TV I realised I wanted to read the series, so first book down, and thoroughly enjoyed it.  Downloaded the 2nd book this morning, so if I don't decide to sew tonight then I can snuggle under my star quilt and read, while the man is watching (read that as yelling at) the football.  LOL

Hairdressers tomorrow to make myself look respectible again, then perhaps work in the afternoon will know when I get to the office today, sunday brings a Tupperware Party for a little while, otherwise sewing calls me.

Have a great day


Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I enjoy reading your thoughts on my projects and I wish you a wonderful day