Welcome to my little place on the web

Just a few musings by me which maybe you will enjoy

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Unsettled weekend

I had a very unsettling weekend which is a pain for a 3 day one when it comes to sewing.  Had lunch down at the fish markets with No. 2 son his girlfriend, her mum and a buddy from the air force, meal was great weather was lousy lol.


As far as sewing goes, I picked up a lot of things and put them down, sewed a bit of this and a bit of that and didn't much achieve anything.  Couldn't understand patterns....brain was somewhere other than where it was supposed to be lol......oh well never mind.  I've got this week off and I will finish a lot of stuff.


Have a great week pictures as soon as I can


Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I enjoy reading your thoughts on my projects and I wish you a wonderful day