Welcome to my little place on the web

Just a few musings by me which maybe you will enjoy

Thursday 29 December 2011

Change of plans....guess who spent the day sewing????

 Friends we were to spend the day with had to cancel at the last moment, so I spent the day sewing and finished 3 more of my already embroidered stitcheries 







Front and back of my sewing bag by Gail Pan

 


 Front and inside of my Stitching makes my heart happy pocket also by Gail




Front and inside of my needle book.  I don't usually use the same fabric as the pattern but this one I fell in love with and found it on line from a shop in Melbourne....Country at Heart, ordered it the Sunday before Christmas and it arrived in my post box on the Wednesday that week, so that's really good service, I didn't expect the fabric until after the Christmas Break. 

I have another free day tomorrow so after house work, I will probably go up and do some more sewing.  That is what I have planned for my break, I usually take a dvd up to my room pop it on and sew to my hearts content.  I am watching North and South at the moment, #1 gave it to me for Christmas, so I am enjoying it again while I sew.

That's enough from me

Happy stiching

Pam xx

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful day to me :)
    Lovely stitcheries and finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear your plans had changed..but it looks like it was a good day...very nice...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I enjoy reading your thoughts on my projects and I wish you a wonderful day