Welcome to my little place on the web

Just a few musings by me which maybe you will enjoy

Tuesday 27 December 2011

First finish for my holiday period

We had a good Christmas despite our oven dying on Christmas Eve whilst I was cooking our Christmas dinner, thank heavens for the lady across the complex here who volunteered her oven so I could finish cooking it.  We spent a lovely day up at #2's house the first for them with all family arriving at some stage during the day.  A bit sad for both the boys their Nana (my ex's mother) has just been diagnosed with Gang Green in her ankle and its in the bone, they cant operate as she is to frail and the family have been told she wouldn't survive the operation.  But they both saw her which is good.

#1 gave me a  Patchwork with Busy Fingers 10" Rotating Cutting Mat which I intend to put to good use cutting out more hexies, and #2 gave me a Spotlight Voucher, which I put to good use today and spent up.


I have also had a first finish for my holiday, I am off work till Jan 9 so I hope to achieve alot of finishes to things I have been embroidering.....but I wont hold my breath to that I will just try





Had a bit of trouble with this today, doesnt help that I couldnt get the size basket that Leanne used, so it was a lot of cutting and playing with.....but I'm happy with it.

I will lift a glass of Verdi tonight with the man in my life, its out 8th Wedding Anniversary today, and His 56th birthday tomorrow.  

Have told the boys Amazon gift cards for my birthday lol.....nothing like getting in early.

Well thats enough from me

Happy Stitching

Pam xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh Pam that is just so lovely...you have done a great job...Happy Anniversary and happy birthday to your DH for tomorrow....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your basket liner looks wonderful! Happy Anniversary! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely basket Pam! Shame about the oven but be thankful for great neighbours! Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday to your DH!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I enjoy reading your thoughts on my projects and I wish you a wonderful day