Welcome to my little place on the web

Just a few musings by me which maybe you will enjoy

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Back from Tassie

We are back from our quick trip to Tassie to celebrate the Father in Law's 90th birthday, lots of sightseeing done, colder weather than I thought, but some lovely days as well.


No sewing to show this week :( but am checking in just the same.


Ohhhh......but I did forget to tell you I have become a grandmother......to a beautiful 1 year old golden cocker spaniel named Beau.  #2 son and his beautiful partner rescued this lovely puppy and he has joined their household.  I am yet to meet him but cant wait






Well that's enough from me


Happy Stitching


Pam xx

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear you had a nice time away....very cute new grandbaby...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I enjoy reading your thoughts on my projects and I wish you a wonderful day