Welcome to my little place on the web

Just a few musings by me which maybe you will enjoy

Thursday 26 January 2012

Happy Australia Day

What a wet day today turned out  to be.  We spent the day at home with me sewing,trying to finish off my first project for 1Christmas Project per month......didnt make yestedays deadline never mind.


Not quite finished still need buttons and ribbon or cord to hang them.  Pattern by Rosalie Quinlan will probably make some more of these as gifts.

I hope everyone had a great day.

Thats enough from me,

Happy stitching

Pam xx

4 comments:

  1. well done on your finishes they look fantastic Pam..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stitcheries Pam and it's still the 25th somewhere in the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely stitcheries. Do they hang on the Christmas tree?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look great Pam, you're doing well with your finishes..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I enjoy reading your thoughts on my projects and I wish you a wonderful day