Welcome to my little place on the web

Just a few musings by me which maybe you will enjoy

Saturday 2 June 2012

First finish for June

Have been lurking around since Mothers Day, partner in crime at work is on her honeymoon, 6 weeks in England and Europe so for the past 3 weeks the inside of my eyelids most nights have been the norm instead of sewing lol 

I have a few things traced next weekend being a long weekend will help me do some.

My first for the month is a small one by Gail Pan and a Christmas one, very cute, finished apart from some rusty bells which i will get at the quilt show at Darling Harbour in 2weeks.

Well that's enough from me on a rainy Saturday afternoon

Happy stitching

Pam xx


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful finish Pam.....I hope we can catch up at the Craft Show Pam..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just beautiful Pam! I love Gail Pan. Good on you, fitting in some stitching while you are so busy at work.... x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed a a rainy Saturday too.........lovely stitchery........see you at the craft show......

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice Pam i have made one of these also,its a lovely stitchery to do.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I enjoy reading your thoughts on my projects and I wish you a wonderful day