Welcome to my little place on the web

Just a few musings by me which maybe you will enjoy

Sunday 10 June 2012

Aussie hero quilts and laundry bags

I was lucky to spend the day with Jan-Maree today for some really great wet weather sewing.  Last week while visiting the LPO I mentioned Aussie Hero Quilts and Jeff the proprietor of Penrith Patchwork gave a bolt of fabric which today we put to good use. 
Jan-Maree and I finished 2 quilts which we also sandwiched, and one of which will become a wounded warrior quilt which I'm really honoured.  The flag panel was sent to me by Kathy from Tassie, I have a spare one of those which I'm keeping for a special secret project.
Please head on over to Aussie Hero Quilts and take a look around the site and spread the word.
Well that's enough from me
Happy Queens birthday weekend and happy stitching
Pam xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I enjoy reading your thoughts on my projects and I wish you a wonderful day