Welcome to my little place on the web

Just a few musings by me which maybe you will enjoy

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Aussie Hero Sewing

Party of two in Penrith

Go check out the link above, that's what I got up to this week, after end of month and end of financial year.  

We really need some help so if you think you can give up a bit of your time either making blocks of the month, full quilts or laundry bags, please either leave me a comment or go and leave Jan one one her blog.  Its for a really good cause.........speaking from one Mum to any other that may read this.

Thanks for listening ;)

Well that's enough from me

Happy stitching


Pam xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I enjoy reading your thoughts on my projects and I wish you a wonderful day