Welcome to my little place on the web

Just a few musings by me which maybe you will enjoy

Monday 23 July 2012

Lurking lol

I have been around the last few weeks, mostly lurking.  Finalizing end of financial year, dealing with teeth issues and having the boy deployed for a few weeks on his first deployment.  But I have been busy




 I pad cover

I pod holder


 Rotary cutter holder


My finished Tis the Season Quilt, machine pieced, hand embroidered, hand quilted
 
 An interesting take on Springberries by Cinderberry Stitches

So even tho I haven't updated my blog, I have been lurking around all of yours, and sewing as well. 

So I think thats enough from me

Happy stitching


Pam xx


6 comments:

  1. Pam what a wonderful lot of sewing you have done,what a fantastic achievement.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam...my goodness your finishes are totally amazing...well done....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam you HAVE been busy, and taking time out is good at times too. Tis The Season looks spectacular, you should be very proud of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your Tis the Season quilt looks great and finished to enjoy for Christmas in July..........

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been very busy with some lovely finishes :)
    Your 'Tis the Season' is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pam...what a lot of sewing you have done...your quilt is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I enjoy reading your thoughts on my projects and I wish you a wonderful day