Welcome to my little place on the web

Just a few musings by me which maybe you will enjoy

Monday 25 March 2013

GDITC V GDICH

While ChookyPegKate & all the girls were at Girls Day in the County, BFF Rhonda and I had DGICH (Girls day in Chipping Norton) and joined in the fun.  This is our monthly sewing day and this month we achieved Cinderberry Stitches  new pattern Sew & Store was easy to make good instructions and came together easy



This one is mine



This one is Rhonda's



I've also made this lovely bunny pin cushion by Red Brolly.  Its very cute.

Hopefully a lot more sewing this weekend being Easter.

That's enough from me

Happy stitching

Pam xx

7 comments:

  1. They are lovely Pam - especially love the fabrics and colours you chose for your Sew and Store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pincushion - we can never have enough of these can we!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such lovely projects Pam,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam they are wonderful...your very own GDITC...maybe next year we can get you to Nundle....????? sound like a plan...glad you had a good day..

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sew and store folders look fabulous and the bunny is so cute. Lovely finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL...........how funny Pam.........glad you girls had a great day......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!!! so thrilled to see your Sew & Store's :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I enjoy reading your thoughts on my projects and I wish you a wonderful day