Welcome to my little place on the web

Just a few musings by me which maybe you will enjoy

Monday 4 March 2013

Weekend of wonderful stitching

Had a very busy week last week on the work front, business trip to Canberra on Monday, a week of no hot water, #1 son got his licence on Thursday first go and Flyboy came home from exercises on Saturday morning.  So after the airport trip and a snooze to get over another early morning for the week, I decided to trace off some sewing and had fun.  The tech came in Saturday afternoon and fixed our hot water system, so yippee we had hot water again, I tell you its no fun washing your hair in stone cold water.......seems to take forever to get the conditioner out.

I have been playing with Red Brolly and Bronwyn Hayes this last week and finished off my Chic Mug Rug to go with my Chic Mug Bag which I made last week, I really love Bronwyn's things, she is so generous with her free patterns and tutorials.  I am hanging out to see what she comes up with for this months Girls Own Stitching Club

I've also been playing with Michelle Ridgeway's Alphabet Booklet
and made myself a needle book love it will make some more just playing with it to see how it goes.


 Also another Michelle Ridgeway, love it thanks for designing it Michelle :)

 

I am also nearly finished a bunny pin cushion.  Hopefully will get that done this weekend.  Heading up to see Mum on Saturday, Flyboy is taking me as he's not sure how long he will be home before he heads off again and #1 Son went back to Uni today so all quiet in our house.

Well that's enough from me

Happy Stitching



Pam xx

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy family life Pam!
    I love the Mug Rug, yours is certainly chic, the ladies look like they are sitting outside my Little Teahouse, LOL. You have done an awesome job on Michelle's designs too - very busy stitching lady you are!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the embroidered ladies. Michelle's designs are very pretty. You are a busy lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those projects are sooo nice. You've been busy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your projects are just so gorgeous Pam...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I enjoy reading your thoughts on my projects and I wish you a wonderful day