Welcome to my little place on the web

Just a few musings by me which maybe you will enjoy

Monday 24 February 2014

4 finishes this week & 5 for the month

I managed 4 finishes this week, something I'm happy about.



My Favourite Sewing Basket - Hatched and Patched


Joy by Ramona Hermann


Gail Pan from Vignette Magazine, cant remember what this is called


And the last another by Gail Pan from her book 

So for OPAM this month I had 5 finishes, including the Valentine Heart Swap from last post.

Well that's enough from me

Happy Stitching


Pam xx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous finishes Pam. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome finishes Pam,you are on a roll,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful finishes there and so many of them Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! All your finishes are lovely Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous finishes there Pam, as always! The JOY mini is so pretty, love it, well done x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I enjoy reading your thoughts on my projects and I wish you a wonderful day