Welcome to my little place on the web

Just a few musings by me which maybe you will enjoy

Sunday 2 March 2014

A FINISH & SNEAK PEAK

Had one finish yesterday, thanks to Sarah. I saw this bag on Instagram and wanted to know what pattern it was, and it was Sarah's own measurements.  She organised a kit for me from her shop and I made it yesterday.  I have made many of these bags in the past in the small size, just never thought about making it bigger.  Just shows I'm not much into design, never mind everyone has their own talents.

 This is the back with a great pocket for storing things


The front, I will use it to carry around my tablet.

As I said I have alot of these bags, I usually take them with me on cruises, to carry round my sun glasses, i-pod and whatever I need for the day when I'm on the ship.  Think I will now look at the size and make on for hubby's Kindle.

We have also had a sneak peak from the photographers of wedding pictures, the photographer was Nigel Unsworth.  If you want to see wonderful photography check out his site he takes the most amazing pictures




Anyway that's enough from me

Happy stitching

Pam xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pam,
    Those photo's are truly amazing, I love the window photo, love
    how the light is coming in. Gorgeous fabrics you used to make the
    bag.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wedding photos are awesome with wonderful back grounds.love the bag. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous wedding pics Pam.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bag.
    The wedding pics are stunning.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I enjoy reading your thoughts on my projects and I wish you a wonderful day