Welcome to my little place on the web

Just a few musings by me which maybe you will enjoy

Monday 2 June 2014

OPAM &MORE PHOTOS

Swap goodies


My Home My House Swap my gifts for my partner, Peg Apron and L is for Laundry.  Her swap presents for me Karen (no blog), Peg Bag and P is for me :) plus a scissor charm and a block of chocolate that I ate very quickly :)

My two swaps above and these are my OPAM for the Month of May, there is one scissor fob missing but all in all I had a great month with 12 finishes for the month




I have just spent a week off work with some sort of cold/bug/lurgi and not a happy girl, but I did get some sewing done from Indulge In Stitches





Block keeper by Country Hart Designs and the front of a Red Brolly Bag.

Well that's more than enough from me

Happy Stitching

Pam xx

5 comments:

  1. wow.....did I say wow.......awesone projects Pam it was a very good
    month..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really no REALLY love those little stitcheries.You have some great stuff going on there.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous projects Pam. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you were able to do some stitching even though you were sick. So many lovely goodies finished in May.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! So many beautiful projects in a month! Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I enjoy reading your thoughts on my projects and I wish you a wonderful day