Welcome to my little place on the web

Just a few musings by me which maybe you will enjoy

Sunday 22 May 2011

Pictures as promised

 
                                                                                         
Here's my Janelle Wind Collection bag, 4 stitchery pockets, love it now to make a needle case to go with it.



And my Sew and Go bag, 6 stitchery pockets, large bag, not a very good shot I'm afraid.

 Didnt achieve any sewing today, decided it was a nice day for a drive to Bathurst and take the boy back to University.  So we had lunch in a lovely Irish Pub and lots of ice cream at Annies.  Lovely day only marred by the rain all the way home.  Oh well back to work tomorrow, and plan my sewing for next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I enjoy reading your thoughts on my projects and I wish you a wonderful day